We are looking for a talented Illustrator to help us develop cutting-edge visual elements for our products. You will act as the driving creative force for our products, participating in the design execution from concept to completion.
Here we have a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary environment within the same team who pursue quality, and have a thirst for innovation. We need someone who is excited to be part of the team to create stunning work.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
– Making concepts and implementing creative art solutions for our products
– Collaborating with other illustrators and developers to envision and iterate concepts
– Adjusting artworks by incorporating input from data and test
– Growing and fostering a user-oriented design culture
Desired skills and experiences
– University Degree
Areas in which you’ll continue to grow
– Graphic design, fine art, illustration or visual arts
– Digital visualization tools (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator)
– Processes, pipelines and best practices of art production
– Diverse subject matters and art styles
– Color harmonies, lighting, perspective and materials
– Processes and methods to optimize space usage of mobile art assets
Working at Peak
– Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
– Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
– Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
– Team events and trips.
– We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
– Full health benefits.